Shri Siddheshwar Devasthan, Solapur
Shri Shivayogi Siddheshwar is considered as an incarnation of Lord Shiva, whose temple is located amidst a lake. The temple is highly revered by the devotees as it is the place, where Shri Siddheshwar attained Sanjeevan Samadhi. Every year, during Makar-Sankranti a big fair is organized famously known as 'Gadda Yatra'. The temple is administered by Shri Siddheshwar Devasthan Panch Committee. This is a public charitable trust established in 1885. Many social, educational and medical services are provided by the trust through various organizations. Shree Siddheshwar Women's College of Engineering is the first women's degree Engineering College in Solapur district loctated in the heart of the city. The aim of the college is to provide quality education without commercialisation for women empowerment
SSWCOE : SALIENT FEATURES
• Located in the heart of City
• First Women's Degree Engineering College in Solapur District
• Highly qualified and experienced staff
• In campus Girls Hostel
• ETLP: A Specially Designed Engineering Teaching Learning Pedagogy which ensures Learning for achieving above 70% Marks for each student.
• Personal counseling by Psychologist Dr. Padmaja Gandhi.
• Fully planned soft skills, aptitude & technical training programs for better placement opportunities.
• MoUs with Leading Industries for Campus Placement and Internships.
• MOOCs like NPTEL with Local Chapter, Coursera, Infosys Springboard, ATAL etc.
• Personal attention to individual students through Mentor Sessions
• All Govt. Scholarships available • Bus Facility.